|Birth date||7 february 1985|
|Birth name||Tina Marie Majorino|
|Birth place||Westlake, California, USA|
|IMDB page||Tina Majorino|
Tina Marie Majorino (born 7. february 1985) is an talented film and television actress who started her career as a child actor in year 1992. Her first film roles was in 1994, When a Man Loves a Woman. In 1999 Majorino starred in the television film, Alice in Wonderland (1999). After Alice, Majorino took time off from the business. She did not appear in another film until year 2004 cult films Napoleon Dymamite.
Tina was born in Westlake, California USA. Majorino is the daughter of Sarah (née Black) and real estate agent "Bob" Majorino". She has an older brother, Kevin, with whom she has formed a rock band, The AM Project.
Behind the Scene
- Majorino has black belt in martial art of Tang Soo Do.
- Started singing before she could talk. Has been a trained Opera Singer since the age of 7 and still studies it.
- Celebrity Judge or UCLA Spring Sing 2005.
- Created a band named "The AM Project".
- She enjoy surfing and running.
- Graduated high school as 15 years old.
- Voted as #42 on the E! Networks "50 Cutest Child Stars All Grown Up".
- Just like her character Mac on "Veronica Mars" (2004), she is a techno geek- she owns 5 computers. She adores playing "Mac", especially because of the constant hair color changes!
- Performs several songs in the Alice in Wonderland (1999) (TV) album.
- She has a potentially life-threatening allergy to peanuts and related nuts.
- Met "Veronica Mars" (2004) creator Rob Thomas when she e-mailed him at thirteen years old about a report she had to write on one of his books. They eventually met and vowed to work together. When Majorino returned to acting five years later in Napoleon Dynamite (2004), Thomas wrote her the role of computer geek Mac in "Veronica Mars."